The WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most downloaded and used Apps worldwide. Unfortunately keeping touch with your WhatsApp contents consumes large amounts of time as typing on your Android or iPhone is still slow. Lacking discipline it might even distract you from work, while sitting in front of your PC or Mac.
Finally a solution to run WhatsApp on your Windows PC or Mac
A dozen times I wondered why there’s no desktop client for WhatsApp where you could answer messages as easy as with Skype or Gmail Chats. Well, now there is one, and it’s quite easy:
First you need to download BlueStacks to enable yourself to run Android Apps on your Computer, then we’ll just install WhatsApp and login.
WhatsApp on PC and Mac: Here’s the step by step description
• Before you download WhatsApp on your computer, download BlueStacks.
• Install BlueStacks by executing the .exe Instsaller and follow the instructions.
• After installing BlueStacks, start it and click on the blue search icon on it. Enter WhatsApp in the search box to find the WhatsApp app to download.
• You will get a list of Android App marketplaces in the search results. You can download WhatsApp on your computer from each of these places, but select the official Google Play store to be on the safe side.
• Now click on the ‘Install’ button to download WhatsApp on your computer. BlueStacks will automatically download and install WhatsApp on your computer now.